Benefits Group WorldWide serves the world’s top corporations with creative solutions and benefits management. We design and implement efficient and cost-effective executive benefits programs.
Delivering executive benefit programs is what we do. The multiple task sets are complicated by a tangle of changing tax laws and funding methods. We understand the complexity of the regulatory climate in the United States , in Europe , and in Latin America . We are consistently on the cutting edge in bringing creative and cost-effective approaches to plan design, plan administration, record keeping and to plan funding on a global scale.
Our company is built upon our talented, experienced and creative associates and upon their adherence to the highest standards in designing client solutions. Our success is a result of our expertise and because we believe in meeting the commitments we make to our clients and to ourselves:
- Business Focus–We focus exclusively on executive benefits programs. It is our core competency.
- Business Practices – Since 1976, we have developed and continually refined robust policies and processes to provide the highest levels of service demanded in the design, implementation, and support of executive benefits programs.
- Legislative Involvement – We are actively involved in industry legislative affairs, and are often called upon by Members of Congress and industry lobbying organizations to provide advice and counsel on pending legislation. As a result, BGW is in a position to provide an early alert to our clients on current legislative activity, from proposal to disposal to enactment. Once legislation is enacted, we advise our clients on available options and work with other professional advisors to implement the most effective response to changes in the law.
- The Right People – We maintain the highest standards by recruiting and retaining experienced, seasoned professionals who are experts in our industry.
- Administrative Platform – We utilize an established core record keeping system, and have built complementary applications unique to BGW that provide clients with a distinct systems advantage. Our
proprietary applications were designed with flexibility and simplicity in mind.
The BGW administration platform and procedures have successfully passed a SAS 70 Audit. The audit includes an in-depth assessment of business activities, including controls over information technology, data management, plan administration procedures and other related processes. Please refer to the SAS 70 Audit section of this site to find out more.
- Customer Service – We are committed to understanding the needs and objectives of each individual client, and our services are customized to meet those needs. Our consultants utilize a proactive approach based on their extensive experience and offer consultative services, ongoing education and seminars, and assistance with the design of a tailored benefits program.
We provide the expertise, experience, and focus to consistently help organizations achieve their strategic compensation goals.