Contemporary executive benefit programs require both a consultative initial design, and ongoing review to maintain support for a plan's benefit and financial objectives. Benefits Group WorldWide offers to each of our clients the commitment to not just get it right, but keep it right through periodic review and communication.
Our associates have significant knowledge in the design, analysis, funding, and presentation of executive benefit programs. We bring time-tested practical experience in providing executive benefit plans, accounting consultation, and institutional funding products to each of our clients.
We provide actuarial and financial analysis for our clients in the following areas:
- Objective measurement of plan costs
- Comparison of alternate funding approaches and vehicles
- Consultation with each client's accountants to assure clean plan financial reporting
- Negotiation with funding providers to obtain favorable funding terms and conditions
- Integration of client's tax and investment strategy with all aspects of the benefit program
- Ongoing plan risk management and education
Please contact us for more information on our actuarial and financial services.